We have an open position and are looking for someone interested in joining our team. We work with several different technologies and types of projects. If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Website/Software Developer @ SumTech Business Solutions, LLC
- Develop quality software solutions that are valuable to the client
- Build reasonable project scopes and timelines such that the client and SumTech benefit
- Deliver software in a timely manner based on the agreed-upon scope and timeline
- Build skills and knowledge to benefit personal growth as well as the growth of SumTech
- Complete features, tasks, and debugging on web application projects
- Update project management software based on planning and work progress for projects
- Use version control software to track changes and work simultaneously on projects with other developers
- Update company wiki knowledge base
- Research new technologies and techniques for use in our software development process
- Build custom templates and plugins for content management system (CMS) websites
- Update WordPress websites
- Demonstrated ability to work with at least one server-side programming language, e.g., C#, VB, PHP, Python, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with at least one relational database, e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in the MVC development model
- Familiarity with source control software such as Git
- Ability to develop database and code models
- Familiarity with practical clean code practices
- Software Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Science